By this point, I think only 2 or 3 will read this list, but I still want to keep my annual traidition .
So here it is, my Top 10 Favorite Movies of 2019:
- Joker (Todd Phillips).
- Avengers: Endgame (Anthony Russo and Joe Russo).
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (Jon Watts).
- Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (Quentin Tarantino).
- Vice (Adam McKay).
- It Chapter Two (Andrés Muschietti).
- Doctor Sleep [Mike Flanagan).
- John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Chad Stahelski).
- Booksmart (Olivia Wilde).
- L'Empereur De Paris / The Emperor Of Paris (Jean-François Richet).
Vice is originally from 2018, but in my country it premiered in 2019. And The Emperor Of Paris is a French movie; it is the first time that I include a non-American movie in my list . And cheers to my crush Olivia Wilde for making her first film .
I hope everyone is having a nice holidays. Tooth, I'll wait for your list . And Mayz, I know you will take note and watch all the movies I just mentioned .
Ohhh, I almost forget to write my list of Best movies of the year .
So here it is, My Top 10 Favorite movies of 2018 :
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Phantom Thread
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing,
- Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse
- Christopher Robin
- A Quiet Place
- Deadpool 2
- Darkest Hour
- The Predator
N° 2, 3, and 8 are officially from 2017, but in my country they premiered in 2018, so I count them as 2018 movies .
Lol, not so many checks the website this days, but I would be cool to check other people's list, if there is .
See you ^^ .
In the weekends .
Like 1 month ago I saw like 10 players playing. Verdammt included.
And like 2 weeks ago, Gyuri and me joined server to play with bots, but at map change, the server crashed. I guess that's one of the reasons people doesn't join.
It's sad. But maybe one day we can have a come back.
Well, we knew this days would come someday.
Yeah, I miss the old times of Swat 4. But lately we're busy, and in weekends (when I'm free), I see the server empty most of the time. Only very few times I've seen players lately, but they were all strangers to me.
Sure, it would be nice if we still play once in a while, but meanwhile we still have the website to talk about stuff. But there server is not dead, and definitely, SH is not dead.
So it's your fault that I'm not married to a Hun girl? Curse you!
Haha, nah, I'm kidding . Don't worry, mistakes happens, and I'm sure we can solve it ^^ .
Hi. Here I go:
1. We can't send Private messages.
2. The website design changed.
3. We can't order anymore the topics in order of last added.
4. There's a bug where it shows for a while users as active even after they logged out.
5. I am not married to a Hungarian girl.
If I can remember / notice more, I'll add then.
See you ^^ .
Lately I have been watching many good trailers for movies to come, but this... this is beyond good, this is ama-wesome (amazing... awesome... get it? Shut up, just watch it ).