1. i_am_suspect
  2. Servers Board
  3. Saturday, 25 April 2020
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi All,

I have implemented in-game voting system for map/kick/questions for all the normal players.
It can be useful while no admins are present in the server.

Usage
Type !vote help

at chat menu to see all the helpful usage for voting system.

To Change the Map
Type !vote map index

at chat menu to change the map.

To Kick a player
Type !vote kick playerName

at chat menu to kick a player.

Regards,
Sussy
i_am_suspect
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
And somehow we didn't make a voting to see if we implement this new mechanic or not xD .

How about when there is Admins in server and we change to DNA or Training, and people start voting for Foodwall? They will have control over us? Or even troll us?

Hellb,

I added this feature last night and we will see how the feed back. I didn't add auto message of how to use it because I want our admins to over view first.
Don't worry about how other players misuse this command while admin present because all the players will know they won't have chance to overtake admins.
And I am sure that no admins will change to DNA or Training without enough players. If the servers full with 16 players, they won't mine playing in DNA or Training.
Otherwise, admin can turn the voting system off. Everything should be fine then. If they troll us, you can just kick or ban them to learn the lessons.
Don't let them rule over any of our admins. Swat4 hardly survived over the years and only few servers are active and enjoyable. Don't worry, I am sure you can handle them.

Regards
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
And somehow we didn't make a voting to see if we implement this new mechanic or not xD .

How about when there is Admins in server and we change to DNA or Training, and people start voting for Foodwall? They will have control over us? Or even troll us?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 2
toothless
Votes
Undo
Thanks a lot sussy

Good job

I think this is the first time SH ever had voting system :D

Regards,

}S|H{toothless
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!