1. i_am_suspect
  2. Site and forums issues board
  3. Saturday, 04 April 2020
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi All,

I think that we should move to a better hosting server since we have limited resources for the current hosting provider.
I found a better hosting server which will cost us USD 120/year (or) USD 20/month for Standard Cloud Server.
So Let's discuss this further in this post.

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
i think we should move soon , need not wait till the end of subscription for current host which falls in june 2020 ,
by the way is monthly payment option available for the new host ,
if so we can pay for a month and start testing it there immediately, as this one is paid till June 2020 we wont loose anything if we are not finding it suitable.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Site and forums issues board
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!