1. Predator
  2. Servers Board
  3. Wednesday, 26 March 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
OMG i am getting kicked and then ban without telling any reason by CNC.. can somebody ask him why he is doing this without any proof or reason? this is totally unfair and abuse of SA power and i demant some authority here to take acoountability of CNC for his actions :(
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I want to add something here. Predator, did your brother have separate pc? And ask him to register here. I want his explanation also.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Enough of this now. Predator, your best option now is to pm CNC on the website here, for further discussions if need be.

CNC has done nothing wrong and has acted in the appropriate manner. For the fact that he has repeatedly tried to explain to you about your behaviour, and other members have had their say in support of our beloved cnc, it further shows that you are either ignorant, or don't want to listen.
I suggest that you apologise to cnc, he more than likely will stop banning you, as long as you behave on the server, and also study our rules closely, as all of us here hate to repeat ourselves more than once.

We realise that your brother is only a child, but a child must know their place, and the key word he should learn is RESPECT.

This topic is now locked, and I hope things are clear for Predator and Deathclaw now.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
i have been reporting issue on web for last 3 days but there is no positive response and cnc still bans me after it is proved that i am not cheater. what is this? plx some authority take instant action and ask cnc not to ban me and let me play
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Predator. I am also Pakistani. and i found no discrimination here in this community. It depends how you handle it. and it depends how your attitude is. discrimination is everywhere not only specific to Pakistani. and i know RYDOX is also very messy person he talks too much and annoys. and DeathClaw also annoy us too much.

PEACE
}S|H{Slayer
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
you know what predetor i relly dont care if you cheat or not eny more

there is a way you talk and behaved .
maby i am a kid (35) big one but ok .
i am still an admin here and there is away to solve this things
that your doing is not the way and for that i dont see eny resone to exept you here .

admins you can check the game log .

cnc
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
predator

i told you several times that you are baan and if you wont to fix it come to the site and talk to me and i will check it .

you reconect all the time so you gut baand .
last nighit you came back to the game i ask you again to come to the site you dident ....
you reconect all nighit and start to curse me and blame me of racisem and other "nice things".
i ask you again to come to the site if you wont to fix it and you continud .
enother players ask me whay i dont ban you i tald them that no need .
crazy was en admin in enother clane- he tald me that he baan you from ther for....cheat.

i will check if what you sad is trow on smac .

but becose of the way you beheved even if your right you will stay band for a will

next time try to listen and not just talk
and recpect other players and admins.

have i nice day
cnc
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
hello Sh hello all
yesterday i was there when cnc took ssg weapon and he told him to go to site to solve everything then he can play on server
but ssg come everytime and ask cnc why take ur weopon why kick etc , i dont blame cnc coz i donno what happened between him and ssg ,
i remember i had a problem with ssg some days ago , what i want to say all players must follow rules even us SH memebers ...
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
i ll excuse for my brother if he annoyed anybody he is just a kid plz ignore him and let him be on his own
Second thing if i am not a cheater then manual ban by cnc should immediately be lifted from me.
regards..
Predator :)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
I've seen Deathclaw banned by smac, but I put that down to his ping, and didn't really think that he cheats.

I don't recall playing with Predator on the server yet. But I must say, your brother is soooooo annoying, it's unbelievable.
It's almost a joke, how annoying DeathClaw is.
Players MUST NOT be banned, simply for high ping, accidental team killing, nading or what ever, unless it is pretty obvious those actions are on purpose, then Admins WILL BAN, and not be concerned with anyone coming here starting topics and crying about "I been treated unfair by Admins".
Admins decisions on the server are final.
Also, racism is not allowed on the server, and if anyone is a victim of this, please report and it will be dealt with accordingly.
If you play in peace and follow the rules Predator, you will be just fine.
I and other SA's will keep an eye on Rydox, because i was playing today and I saw someone say something unpleasant about being black, some guy from Saudi Arabia, so if I see any racist comments on the server, I will ban immediately with no warning.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
I HAVE NO BAN ON ME NEITHER ON MY BROTHER DEATHCLAW. THE BAN CNC IS TALKING ABOUT WAS LIFTED THAT VERY DAY COZ IT WAS A BUG NOT AIMBOT> PLZ SOME AUTHORITY TALK SOME SENSE INTO THIS KID CNC>IF THERE WAS SOME BAN ON ME THEN HOW THE HELL I CAN STILL JOIN SERVER?

CNC IF U HAVE EVIDENCE OF ME OR MY BROTHER BEING A CHEATER THEN BRING IT ON! OR IF U HAVE NO EVIDENCE THEN U HAVE NO RIGHT TO BAN AND BLOCK ME
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
first thing person u r talking about is DeathClaw my kid brother who plays here too.if i wanted to change name then it would be totally different name not similar to DeathClaw. also i am not responsible for his behavior if he and u have any clash then u settle it with him and he told me about aimbot ban. aimbot u r talking about was bug cox neither he nor me have any cheats installed on swat4
second thing i recently join SH.
third thing u are racist and an arrogant person who never gave me any warning and i didnt team kill anyone RYDOX team killed me and didnt said sory that was the main point of fight. and now i see why rydox didnt said sory becoz he had a SA friend on server thats why he felt no need to say sory
WHAT THIS THING ALL ABOUT WAS JUST A FAVOUR U DID TO UR DUMB FRIEND RYDOX AND ABUSE OF SA POWER. I HUMBLY REQUEST AUTHORITY HERE TO TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST CNC SO THAT HE WILL NEVER BAN ANYBODY JUST FOR SAKE OF HIS OWN FUN
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
hallo

its relly nice of you to act suprised after you were baand by smac 3 times day after day for aimboot and others
and ween you came back you were baand by gyuri,hell,and me .
you cheng your name so we wont "recognize" you .
ween you did played you fighit with other players and i ask you seveal times to stop and relex
so you team teaz,kill... i worn you so you told me that you will complain abut me i told you np

and naw you wont to join here thats nice .

you cheat you team kill and teaz did i forget somthing eny one?

this is not the way we play here and we dont eccept ppl that play like that.
if you wont to play here stop cheat play nice and dont fighit with players if you have eny problem report to admin
and if you get baan dont try to join in like you did,come here to the site and talk to the one that baan you.
after you will play fair you can ask again to join
cnc
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 12
i_am_suspect
Votes
Undo
Yes, we are global community. I think, we need CNC reply because there might be other reason why he ban you.
Let's wait and see
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
first i just wanna say we all spend time here and play for fun nothing more. we make mistakes but it is a game nobody should take things too personal. second as all players are supposed to follow and respect rules. same applies to SA and admins too. if they have to take action against any player they should inform about reason of ban first, give atleast 1 warning before ban and should have evidence for a ban :)

regarding incident here it is as follow:
i was playing as usuall. a guy named RYDOX team killed me and DIDNT SAID SORRY. i asked him to politely to ATLEAST SAY SORRY and he replied "NO FAGGOT". i dont know why this guy was behaving wierd. i left him at his own and started playing my game.then during game he got injured by mistake due to my fireline. I SAID SORRY and he replied again with bad language.afterwards he started saying KICK THIS PAKISTANI and CNC banned me for nothing :( :oops: :oops:

I also believe that SH is a global community not a regional group. so racism should be condemned here :)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
can you pls tell what happened before the ban?
andam waiting cnc to reply this too.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Servers Board
  3. # 15
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!