Players from exotic countries and your location

5 years 1 month ago #2022 by badblueboy
Hey guys,
Things went quiet recently, so here's new topic...I'd use it for few reasons.

As an geographer, I'd love to map you guys to see some spatial relations (if such exists), and I'd like to map players from exotic countries (this option is available only to admins and SA because they can see player country in admin panel).

Now that markmods are turned off, I'm no longer able to track down towns and cities you guys come from (or currently reside in). So I'd ask if possible to write down where do you live/reside so i can put you on a map. Also, Its a good way for a geographer to explore new locations and learn some new trivia.

Also, I'd love if you could post players from exotic countries, so i can make some list of most exotic countries players come from. It would be lovely if you could make a screenshot as well and put it here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BraVo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #2023 by badblueboy
To start off first, I reside in Zagreb, but i loved in Pula. I still go there during summer and winter holidays...at least its on seaside. And my ping there is 70, woo!

As for exotic countries, I saw cant really make up my mind. Also, its irrelevant to name an country "exotic" because we live in different areas of world and different stuff is exotic. From my eurocentric point of view, there are players from Mauritius, Angola, Sudan, South Korea, Malaysia, Barbados, Sri Lanka, Burkina Faso and Costa Rica fit to exotic countries. Personally, i find countries as Peru, Pakistan and Palestin exotic as well, but I'm kind of used on players from there and they are still closer to Europe then those other countries.

I mean, i imagine player from Barbados (D13) playing swat when he comes back from beach, while he drinks some frappe and while round loads he watches the beach from his window:

Internet...allowing players from exotic countries to play games against other players from exotic countries which average american probably never heard of :evil:

We had guy from Burkina Fa(t)so...now thats exotic considering countries location and economical status. Just google images around...so I imagine this guy peperspraying all around with 300 ping while he's chilling out in the evening at his crib:

Angola and Sudan dudes are almost as same exotic as this one. Elephants and giraffes passing near your window while you teamnade on foodwall :P

Guy from Mauritius...dont fall in love with him, because he's gonna be difficult to reach. I mean, island in southern Indian ocean. wow! Almost the same goes for Sri Lanka.

Mauritius:

Oppa gang bang style! Korea:

Damn, just imagine visiting those countries. It takes you few days to reach them probably, and it costs $$$...but, they're amazing!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tiredlookinhiseyes, BraVo, Gyuri_HUN, Sunny, Bullet_Dance

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #2024 by BraVo
Egypt, Cairo
Oldest Nation With History Written On Walls and Papers (5000 B.C)

Have benn to Thousands of wars during history and won it all, and we have the strongest army in africa and middle east.. Technology here is so high as europe and usa... actually everything pass through egypt first before come to your home as we own Suez Canal controling navigation of overseas shipping.

Egypt always had been through tough times, our currency not strong now but we used to change one pound before for 3.5 dollars now its disaster due to political cooruption like many nations and usa more stronger now.

we have 1/3 of the history of earth.. and over viewing Mediterian sea and red sea where you can spend vacation not to forget with women and whisky on sea or under pyramids and sphinx

i love this country and here is a documentry video about somethings you can do or visit here i advise you watch till end...

Egypt was mentioned by name in both Holy Books, Quran and Bibel

From Egypt With Love
BraVo
The following user(s) said Thank You: badblueboy, Bla

5 years 1 month ago #2025 by Gyuri_HUN
Amazing countries, yes! I thought these are fake IPs- Proxies, but not! I checked them.

5 years 1 month ago #2026 by Bullet_Dance
Russia, Voronezh. Voronezh (VRN for short) is a city with more than 1 million people. The city was founded in 1586 as the the guard post. Located souther and easter than Moscow. Voronezhian area (like state) is an agricultural center with the best soil (ground) in the World - chernozem (black soil). Also it has an airplane factory (military planes). Our region is rich in water reserves, charcoal and sand.

My IP is nominally dynamic, but to change it I have to wait a power outage in my municipal area. So it is almost static and it is 109.172.55.87

I've lived here since birth, Now I study at the Voronezh State University (VSU) and sometimes visit our website from lab's computers (IP is 62.76.*.* )
The following user(s) said Thank You: badblueboy

5 years 1 month ago #2027 by badblueboy
I have this thing for travel, so I'd like to be everywhere at anytime.

I had a thing for countries from Egypt up to Turkey (but Turkey not) and to Iran. Its because i love history as well. Egypt is tempting, and its not expensive, I plan to visit it when i obtain girlfriend. Its seems like perfect vacation as well. And it would be awesome to have a tour of Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jemen...so much history, roman, medieval. Btw, lovely video!

And Voronezh, wow, 1mil people. Thats like 1/4 of Croatia. Or population of Zagreb! I had no idea...honestly, i dont know much about cities in Russia :/ But man, you forgot Sektor gaza are from there!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bullet_Dance

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #2028 by Bullet_Dance
Oh yeaaa))) Sektor Gaza is a great Punk-rock group! (Sektor gaza translates like "Gas Sector"), it is a music of Russian underground (cause the texts have a lot of prohibited words and the theme of this texts is drunk people).

We have a lot of cities with population more than 1 million (most of all are in East Russian Part). But the Siberia and far Eastern have a very little population - it is a very cold places in taiga, a really hardcore place to survive (for example, in winter the air temperature is about -40 or less!!!). As for me, I really dont know how they live here... Life in Western Russian Part (European part) is like life in Europe or America. Winter temperatures are not extremal like in Syberia, this New Year we spend in rain, dirty streets, the complete lack of snow and 0 - +2 C. Summer temperature is about +27-30, but I remind some summers with +40 C and a even a bit more...

So, we have not very hot summer and not very cols winters

5 years 1 month ago #2029 by MascalzoneLatino
:woohoo: Ok dude,
I post photos about Exotics places did with my camera!
CAYO LARGO, CUBA - I FOUND THE HEAVEN ! :cheer:

HAVANA, CUBA - HOW MANY MOJITOS I'VE DRUNK!? :P

HURGHADA AND SHARM EL SHEIK EGYPT - SWIMMING NEAR CAMELS! :silly:

The following user(s) said Thank You: badblueboy, tiredlookinhiseyes, Bla, Sunny, Bullet_Dance

5 years 1 month ago #2038 by Katy
hey guys.
germany is nothing special but here is a little video of the part of germany where i live.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gyuri_HUN, Bla

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #2039 by Gyuri_HUN
Ich liebe Deutschland!

Germany is special for me! I was there 1 years ago, and hmmmmm... :) .

Here is two video of my city Érd. In the first video the driver arrive in Érd at 1:53, and you can see the "Érd" plat on the right side of the street at 2:11.

In the second video you can see a bit my old grade school on the left side of the street at 5:45 :P ! I learned there from 1992 (I was 7 years old :P) to 1999. Oh, old memories. I love it! :)

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds