Beat-Making as a hobby

5 years 1 month ago #1062 by Verdammt!!!
Hey Im back to da crib! Sorry for taking this long to reply, just been a bit busy.

Well, first of all Im happy this post is not a Tired & me only conversation. Welcome to the noob-beat-makers place (I say it because im still a noob :P ) Got a few things to say:

@Tired: bro, one is never too old to lear :lol: even 91. You are right about the main idea of my beats, Im from Colombia by the way, that kind of music runs through my veins, but i might also try hip hop, rap, dubstep...In that sense I like being eclectic. About the sound levelling: thanks for your remark. Its has not been easy, I still work hard on that.

@Insideman: to be honest, i have never used Audacity. Im not sure about what exactly would you like to do, but according to your purpose you could use FL Studio as Tired suggested, or Reason aswell that are both very complete. If you can post more about your problem we could see what solution is the best.

@Mascalzone: listen to Tired, he is the voice of wisdom (91 years :silly: ) but answering your question, yes, FL Studio is quite a good tool to make your own beats. Reason is pretty good tho. And, you can use them both by connecting them, but i strongly recommend to start by one then the other if you want. Finally, if you need help, dont doubt coming back here and we will try hard in order to help you.

"I've been a lucky man in life, nothing was easy for me."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #1065 by Tiger Shotz
FL STUIDO, CAKEWALK, REASON, AND PRO TOOLS. They are the best in the industry. Let me know what you need help with because this is all I do as a hobby. Make beats and lift weights. What more could a man ask for ............ oh yea and Swat!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tiredlookinhiseyes, Verdammt!!!

5 years 1 month ago #1178 by tiredlookinhiseyes
Here guys, let me contribute to beats I made a while ago. I made a collection especially for when I'm playing Swat.

hey TigerShotz lets hear your beats man. Are you dropping some East Coast flavour? What kind of beats do you make?

I got the feeling you'll kill us with some sick beats :lol:

www.dropbox.com/s/htgequpqdv9ywgf/38.mp3 - made this 5 years ago.

www.dropbox.com/s/hwfbsp2cdw7obf6/56.mp3 - This one I made in 2011 but updated it recently.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bla, Verdammt!!!

5 years 1 month ago #1181 by Bla
nice job Tired.Can u do the rap?

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #2514 by Verdammt!!!
Hi all guys :cheer: . I must say Happy New Year because i've been away quite long time due to study :whistle: . But lately I was looking some kind of help/inspiration and I remembered about this post so I listened again to Tired's beats and although I have a somehow different style, there are things to learn like the use of bass (I see you Tired are pro with that). I think i've made considerably better things in the recent times which i'd like to share with you all friends so you can give me a wise opinion ;) .
This is my SoundCloud's profile. If some of you have account you can send me link and I'll be glad to listen to your beats.

Also this is the last one im working on:
www.dropbox.com/s/r3b7eimo0jq1mg0/Rom%C3...%28By%20Verdy%29.mp3

Every comment, opinion, suggestion (or even congratulation) will be happily welcomed :cheer:

Sincerely:Verdy The Baking Bread Poet

"I've been a lucky man in life, nothing was easy for me."

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds