Other PC games

5 years 4 weeks ago #671 by badblueboy
One game for Tired, since he's grand strategy lover - Europa Universalis 4! It came out few days ago, its similar to EU3. It stretches from 1444 to mid 19th century, with all countries from that period included.
Other game that came out yday is Saints Row 4. It came out quite fast after SR3, which was crazy version of GTA. It doesnt take lot time to end that game (unlike gta), and its really fun so i recommend.

Well, after those 2 i believe my activity in swat 4 will significantly drop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 week ago #897 by Hellblazer
The only strategy games I have played are Age of Empires II, Age of Mythology, and Warcraft III (goddamn I feel old :P ).
Btw I hope you're kidding about the part of " after those 2 i believe my activity in swat 4 will significantly drop" :dry: !

5 years 4 days ago #952 by 0z
Takedown: Red Sabre
1st heard of this game on kickstarter when gamespy stopped showing swat4 servers, been counting down since . 3 days and 8 hrs left
http://store.steampowered.com/app/236510/?snr=1_7_15__13
26min gameplay video
http://kotaku.com/takedown-lets-you-live-your-dream-of-being-a-mercenary-1277666871

if anyone wants to get the game 20% off if you buy from greenman gaming if you use code on there site, you will get steam keys after release if you order from there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sussy

5 years 3 days ago #967 by Sussy
Currently, I am playing America's Army : Proving Grounds (Beta) Free to play ..
You can download from steam client. First person shooter, 6 VS 6, 12 VS 12 team base ... can revive and treat fellow player ...

5 years 15 hours ago #982 by badblueboy
Take down - Red Sabre is out. Am downloading it, and i'll try to give you review until sunday or monday. I like the fact it looks a bit like SWAT...but however, it isnt :(

5 years 12 hours ago #985 by Sussy
I bought the Red Sabre and tested it ... Ummm ... It's not really close like SWAT ...
1) no Respawn ... Once you die, you are out from round ...
2) Shooting Tactics pretty different from SWAT ... It's very close like COD, AA ...
But I am still reviewing and testing that game ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tricia, 0z

5 years 3 hours ago #989 by Tricia
what kind of multiplayer has Red Sabre?? only coop?? i saw some multiplayers videos in youtube and i only saw Cooperative mode... its that true, only coop.??

5 years 3 hours ago #990 by 0z
red sabre so far sucks for offline gameplay , have not tested online gameplay till i complete mission modes .
but the ai on team mates sucks big time on this game.
the mission mode on swat4 is way better , you have better control over team mates( and cams) , but if u die game over.
on red sabre if you(lead) dies you take over another player on your team, but ai sucks. by the time you get control over that other player , all 3 of them are just standing there like di*ks , the same person that kills me , just walks up to the over players and shoots them dead before i get control :( pffffff

but it far from the worst game i have played , but it is no swat4 replacement.

oh and on 1st gen i3 laptop with igpu can play on low setting with makes spotting far away enemy hard.

online modes (untested) co-op , attack/defend , last man standing , team deathmatch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tricia

5 years 2 hours ago #992 by Tricia

0z wrote: online modes (untested) co-op , attack/defend , last man standing , team deathmatch.

Team deadmatch .... cool, i only saw coop in youtube,a nd in diferent site before game was released explained only coop mode in multiplayer.... is good knows the game had other multiplayer tipes, not only Coop.... before buy it.
THX Wizard of "Oz"!!!! ;) .

5 years 1 hour ago #993 by Sussy
I am sure that this game is not replacement for Swat4 ... I tested online mode ...
It's same like CS but CS even better than this ...
Don't buy it and you will regret if you do ... :D :D :D
If you guys want to replace Swat4, play AA or TeamFortress ...

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds